weird colours?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scale_Addiction

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
we have a bluey that kicks around in our titan shed, and today i noticed he's shacked up with a girlfriend, the funny thing is, he is a run of the mill common form, she is a normal grey background with bright yellow bands! she is the coolest looking bluey i have ever seen, i'll go and hunt her down for a photo shoot the sarvy.

anyone ever seen this colour phase?

I think I've seen blueys to that descripion, but will be able to say for sure when I say pics.

well! did i ever just get a shock, i went round the back of the shed to chase some pics up, and i look at my feet, and here is half of there latest clutch! they must have mate a while back, as the bubs are a couple of months old. couldn't find mum, but i'm on the lookout :D

the grass is about a foot long, and theres grass hoppers everywhere! (literally hundreds) and theres old sheets of iron on the ground i'm guess their living under... they bubs and parents are fat healthy specimens with no ticks, mites apparent. i'm wrapped to have a colony in the backyard, especially in the burbs.

get a photo if you can, am interested to see what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back