well FINALLY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllThingsReptile

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
today we measured some dimensions for my lizard pit......
tomorrow we are going to buy the materials, because i got in trouble at school :rolleyes:
im not allowed to go to tassie, so this is my chrissy present :D

its gonna be: 4.5mX1.2m and as high as a peice of colourbond??

for now i can only have off license reptiles in it, so bluetongues, cunninghams, murray river turtles, whites skink, marbled gecko lol, these are all the herps of license here in vic, ATM i will be having 2 blueys in it (hopefully a pair) and if so hope to breed
also in the near future hope to get some cunninghams and an extension, with a pond for some turtles, i will take some pics tomorrow as we build :)
its been a long time, but finally i get some new herps YAY

off licence means you dont need a licence to keep them so does this also mean that you can catch them and keep them? and is there any off licence reptiles in NSW?
thanks eddie.

off licence means you dont need a licence to keep them so does this also mean that you can catch them and keep them? and is there any off licence reptiles in NSW?
thanks eddie.

It is illegal to catch reptiles from the wild

lizardboii, if thats what you get for playing up at school my parents should buy me a zoo. But good luck and hope to see heaps of progress photos mate.

thanks eddie.
nah mate, you cant catch them, and no NSW has no "off license" reptiles

that makes no sence to me , is it because u have no license ? if yes then how do u have 2 bearded dragons [ going by whats in your sig ?]
ok maybe i should explain my situation, my parents are split up, at one house i have a license, and yes i have beardies
but i dont have a license at dads, so unless i get a second license, i can only get reptiles you dont need a license for
also, eventually i will try to get a second license, coz once i get a job, i can have a snake at dads :)
so yeh thats my situation

well sorta another update, dad doesnt want to start building until after new years, as we will be really busy and not have time *apparently* so yeh, but i will atleast get some before pics this week

AAARRRRGGGHHH, so the idea of a lizard pit is all well and good....but dad has now decided that he wont help with it....
so i have to dig a 5.4m X 1.5 meter hole, a foot deep, to bury some mesh, so the residents cant dig out, then i have to fill it in, THEN dig some holes for the posts and attach the colourbond...and then decorate......i mean COME ON, its my christmas present and im 14! he expects a 14 yr old to do all that.....and he goes off at me if i havent done any more to it!!!! i am on the verge of walking off and living with mum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back