Western Beardie "PhotoShoot"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougie210

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Lately I have had my camera out, taking pictures of my reptiles, so i may make a few threads of my reptiles-
But anyway, here are some from when I took my Bearded Dragons out side to get some shots of them!

Male(Roadrunner-left) Female(Nessy-Right)
P1070255.jpg

Nessy-Female
P1070259.jpg

Nessy-Female(I know she loves the camera!)
P1070260.jpg

Again lol
P1070261.jpg

More
P1070262.jpg

P1070266.jpg

Lily-Female
P1070267.jpg

P1070270.jpg

Again with Nessy!
P1070271.jpg

Lily
P1070274.jpg

No pictures of male-only the top one, because he just couldnt sit still, and was a naughty boy for running into the garden!(nearly loosing him) so he went back into the tank!

looks like a very different species. do they lighten up to white stomachs like centrals?

wouldn't mind getting some of these one day. They look half way between and eastern bearded dragon and a jacky dragon.

wouldn't mind getting some of these one day. They look half way between and eastern bearded dragon and a jacky dragon.
Yeh ! They are a really nice species of beardie(subspecies!) You should get them!--P.S not sure how to do heaps of quotes in one post, so yeh.

Very nice Beardies, i just got a western beardie, were yours really fussy with there food when they were young? Mines just 6inch long and weighs 5 grams hes tiny, have you found a food they really love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back