What a find!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shane14

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Was just outside then my brother yelled out TURTLE so i race down to the bottem and find a huge oblong turtle. Luckily i was txting with my phone and took it down to take some photos. heres a few pics (soz bad quality) and i'll try up load a video.
Image010.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg haha it got stuck in the fence! the video does'nt work! not the right type to use. :(
EDIT: I also cleared the fence that was 1.5m high to get to it LOL my swollen foot got stuck.
Cheers Shane.
I'm now going to spend a lot of time down the yard by the swamp.

Last edited:
i think its a great find. videa is a little shocking. however thats not ur fault. anyway good work :)

G'day mate,

Nice find! I have a soft spot for turtles. There are heaps on the move lately thanks to the rain we've had over here. There was a big female short neck crossing the road in Pallara the other day...we put her into a guys nearby dam, and then he pointed out it was temporary and would be empty in a couple of weeks! Oh well, she'll find a new home...

Lol, video was shocking but I downloaded it and zoomed out and it looked a lot better. Great find :D. He was sure moving along quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back