What are your favourite reptile youtube clips?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so cool how they can maintain strike position while moving at that speed.
I've not seen that before.

the one called monitor routine from crocdoc
Love Crocdocs youtube clips, mini monitor mayhem, monitor routine, jurrasic apartment!!! love them all, & dave is such a great guy, very knowledgable & has great quality lacies.

Man down! Man down!

Today I found out that sssnakeman069 has done something wrong on toutube and now all of his videos are disabled!

Snake bytes tv !!! Brian is in oz currently cruising round Darwin, lookin forward to the vids when they come out !! :-D

Man down! Man down!

Today I found out that sssnakeman069 has done something wrong on toutube and now all of his videos are disabled!
I found out today Raymond Hoser/snakebusters appears to be going on some sort of internet rampage targeting herp related youtube videos and websites. I know Hoser is a bit of sensitive subject around here and an effort is made to keep things civil and prevent some sort of internet lynch mob forming. However isn't this really crossing the line a bit? People should be able to talk about their reptiles online or post youtube videos without the looming threat of civil lawsuits. This is an outright attack against Australian reptile keepers in general. The number of herp related videos purged from youtube as a result is in the hundreds and he even made youtube video gloating about taking them down.

Webhosts and media hosting sites like youtube will usually almost always instantly cave to any take down notices if they are written up with appropriate wording even if they are totally dubious claims. Besides expensive and lengthy counter suits there's little you can do to defend yourself against intellectual property trolling.

Bogans can' get enough of those snakeman069's videos.

Good ol Brady-
[video=youtube;G7eaieUuv7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7eaieUuv7k[/video]

I found out today Raymond Hoser/snakebusters appears to be going on some sort of internet rampage targeting herp related youtube videos and websites. I know Hoser is a bit of sensitive subject around here and an effort is made to keep things civil and prevent some sort of internet lynch mob forming. However isn't this really crossing the line a bit? People should be able to talk about their reptiles online or post youtube videos without the looming threat of civil lawsuits. This is an outright attack against Australian reptile keepers in general. The number of herp related videos purged from youtube as a result is in the hundreds and he even made youtube video gloating about taking them down.

Webhosts and media hosting sites like youtube will usually almost always instantly cave to any take down notices if they are written up with appropriate wording even if they are totally dubious claims. Besides expensive and lengthy counter suits there's little you can do to defend yourself against intellectual property trolling.
so what what in tonys vids to have him deleted from you tube

so what what in tonys vids to have him deleted from you tube

I think he trademarked a bunch of vague herp related terms like "snakeman" and had the entire youtube account deleted claiming that his username "ssnakeman69" was infringing on his trademarks. It's difficult to imagine why the government approved them in the first place since it's such a common term and there's numerous people using it before the trademarks appear to be requested.

This is the video I stumbled on while looking for where some of ssnakeman69's missing videos went. I'm amazed that someone would so viciously attack people over such generic terms let alone thinking it's worth bragging about it on youtube and acting as if they are some sort of victim. I could understand if someone was trying to impersonate his business but he's complaining using vague terms like "hands on" or having "snakeman" in your username constitutes some sort of conspiracy against him?
[video=youtube;YYfWkM8Ls10]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYfWkM8Ls10[/video]

Last edited:
ha ha look out look out hosers about lol boot legger imposters.......snakeman...will get ya......

Check out some of his other videos :?

Im confused..

[video=youtube;xJ5wJzuprJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ5wJzuprJ0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
Check out some of his other videos :?

Im confused..

[video=youtube;xJ5wJzuprJ0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ5wJzuprJ0&feature=player_embedded[/video]
i know what is the go, is this one of his trade marks, i wonder if he has ever dropped one of his victims on there head lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back