What Books?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipperyWrasse

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of getting "A Guide to Australian Skinks in Captivity" by Dr. Danny Brown, and later "A Guide to Australian Dragons in Captivity," also authored by Dr. Brown. But as I went through the Geckodan website, I noticed that they were also releasing "A Guide to Australian Reptiles in Captivity." Should I grab a copy of the two aforementioned books, or should I wait for "The Bible" to be released? I'm worried that if I get the two books before the release of the the Hugely Awesome Guide of Biblical Proportions, I might find that all the information already within the two guides is neatly collated within.

Time isn't of importance, as I have a need to find every little detail about something before I consider delving into it, which should take a while (For example, I've joined a watch forum, a [pet] rat forum, guinea pig forum and parrot forum, scouted out reputable breeders of each and compiled a list of pet shops and online retailers who stock the equipment necessary for keeping them).

I have seen them all.... I would buy them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back