What does 'Bump' mean?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever someone posts a new thread other peoples posts go under it, so people post Bump to bump the thread back up to the top of the list so more people can see it.

Thanks DragonKeeper. Your post wasn't there when I typed mine. Now I get it. It doesn't take me long, especially if you draw me a picture.

You post something esp For Sale. Then someone else posts, then someone else etc. Your thread then disappears of the "front page" so you "bump" it to bring it back into view so it gets noticed!

Lets say I am selling a enclosure as the week go's by other people list think for sale my listing slowy end up at the bottom of the thread - so you write bump - it's just a word - or still for sale

Remember me kakariki? You told me not to be afraid to ask the stupid questions. See, I'm taking your advice.

Of course Steve. Sorry but I don't think it was a stupid question. There are lots of weird bits on APS. Most of them are in wiki. Pull down wiki click on home then glossary. Its a real eyeopener. I had a chuckle.:lol::lol:
PS. How long now till you get you jungle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back