what kind of snake is this??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No guys you're doing it all wrong...it's like one of those "Magic Eye" 3D things...put your eyes up to the screen and slowly move them away ;-)

Simon Archibald

Simon_Archibald said:
No guys you're doing it all wrong...it's like one of those "Magic Eye" 3D things...put your eyes up to the screen and slowly move them away ;-)

Simon Archibald
I ourt my eyes uo to the screen and slowlyu mnoved then away, but I thimk I pushes too hard as I can';t find them now and thinkj they might have rolled off nmy desk :I*

This was a silly idea Simohn :(

definatly looks exotic.... must be a ball python morph/hybrid with that kind of colouring and pattern.
great picture though...what a great thread!!!!

i just found another picture of it, this may help some of you identify it, here you go....

well...... what do you all think

hehehe thats one hot looking snake definately on my list of herps to get ...... oh hang on..... ive got one already.... ill sell it for $300 or trade for other non existent herps :):):):):)

hehehe...... are you blind mick?? that snake is identical :):):) i thought with your experience you could pick that a mile off :)

SOLD! easiest 50 bucks I ever made heheheh:)

that $50 is as real as the snake...lol.

poor wrasse still cant see it, somebody describe it for wrasse

Wrasse..... ill describe it in a riddle for ya...... the rich want it, the poor have it, the blind can see it, the deaf can hear it, and if you eat it you die...........nothing:) :):):):);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back