what not to do when you go to the tatooist !!! slight nudity warning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupper

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
now ill tell you all a funny story

man walks into tattooist and says tattoo me my friend!

tattoist kindly replies what would you like ?

man calmly says " here is a picture of a snake "

tattoist says "how big would you like said image "

man says however large you can be bothered ! :lol:

funny part is the man let him decide for him now mans leg looks somewhat like this

snakes060.jpg

man has learned valuable lesson , dont let tattoist decide for him again ;)

Especially if its a girly tattoo like that,how shameful....

goes with the rest of the asian style body suit i have black wind swirls will be done next trip

mate coulered or black and grey that wiil look good in the end its not a bad tatt at all i think its quite suttle and will be quite a traditional piece when finished stick with the traditional jap colours i reckon:)

i have a full back job one sleeve and my chest and side done , all in traditional jap next will be the other side and leg not looking forward to the side of my ribs again but it has to be done

Its just a very unflatering pic kupper, and without the other info i just read wasnt really a pretty picture lol.
Knowing what i do now tho i recon it would look sweet

The ribs aint that bad, compared to right next to the belly button imo

fair call i did warn on the title though , didnt they teach you to open the read the card before openign the present ?

ribs and around the nipple are the sorest points so far , found everwhere else to be a peice of cake

didnt warn anything actually mate about it been part of a bigger job. Then we get to the picture that looks like a she-boy from thailand in a red dress

well he is a busy tatooist three weeks before i can get back in again , gives me time to draw up the next one

no mate , dont do anything illegal these days im the first to get done for it

just draw in my spare time or when i have some down time at work between reptile keeping , my cars and the other half

i ma a very busy bloke

i have a snake and skull on my thigh and its bigger...i told tattoo artist to go as big as possible...i cam ehome very pleased =P, even after the 6 hours of needling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back