what other lizareds can i put with a gwd

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crush the turtle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey i have a gippsland water dragon, and i was wondering what other lizards i can put with him........ my enclousre is 5 ft long 2 ft wide 3 ft high.........

Last edited:
Bearded Dragons, Blue Tongues are usually fine with them.

I mixed blueys and beardies once and all the blueys ended up loosing their tails :(

my mate had 2 beardies and a bluey and now a beardie is missin =(

When mixing lizards you need to know the individual animals well and make sure they have enough room between them, and also keep them well fed. I keep beardies, bluey's, pink tongues and cunninghams together, they have been living together for 4 years without a problem, but they are outside with plenty of room and places to hide. Put those same lizards into a smaller enclosure, will create stress, and probably fighting.

oh ok thanks, im think of makin an out door enclosure with bluey's water dragons and turtles

i had 2 cunninghams with 2 eastern beardies in a tank together inside they started to fight so i took the beardies out than made a outdoor pit had blueys ,cunninghams and turtles lefted a hide and found a bluey and a cunningham cuddled up to each other. was really cute

out door pits seem the way to go . me and my dad are going to start a new one

you can mix them with eastern beardies and blueys but in breeding season male water dragons can kill other lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back