What sort of gecko is this one???????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic'sPic's

knob tailed? hahaha I have ABSOLUTELY no idea! so don't listen to me.
But lucky you for having friendly visitors! Alas...have never seen a wild gecko or lizard bigger than a skink in my entire life in any of the places I've lived..

Yeah they are pretty common, Ive seen quite a few in the Brisbane area....

Looks a little larger than the gecko's we get up here in Townsville that live indoors and drop on you in the middle of the night. Can give you a quick heart attack.
The poor unfortunate things sometimes end up as door jam lubricant if they arn't quick on the escape as you come through the garage door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back