What the?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Received the email today. Do they really think we are that dumb?

Dear Beneficiary,

After I received a fax message from your Next of Kin Mr. Williams Thomas which he informed me that you are dead in an auto accident, he told me he his your next of kin and he present to me the below account.

Mr. Williams Thomas
Account No: 567-878-656
Swift code: BOA56578
Routing No: 657-787
Bank of America

Your next of Kin Mr. Williams Thomas advice me to transfer the US$3.5Million into the above account which I did because I have not hear from you for a long time. I did not know that is all a lie that you are dead, believe me I did not know that you are alive.

Kindly reconfirm your personal information

Your full name
Your home address
Your telephone number
Your fax number

You are to reconfirm the above listed information.

Who is Mr. Williams Thomas, his Mr. Williams Thomas your next of kin?

Please get back to me so that I can call back the fund to our bank here in Ghana.

Best regard’s

Mr. Don Eze Jr (Account Officer)
Bank of Gauten (BOG) Plc
Page has moved

We got something similar here at work:

WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Dear Nokia Winner.

We are please to informed you that you are one of the declared winners of the NOKIA LOTTO SWEEPSTAKES held on JAN 2013 in the 2nd category. Note that there were no sales of tickets as the NOKIA PROMOTION AWARD was held through collections of emails/tagged profiles via the internet, your Email ID/tagged profiles was attach with a NOKIA E7 Series, Serial No: E787B3406, Ref No: NOKIA E769ZF35 and Tagged Ticket No: E7K2907803-2.

We have made many unsuccessful attempts to contact you regarding this winning, you are there entitled to the sum of ($4000.000 USD) this is from a total prize money of $25 Billion USD that was shared and presented among the other declared winners. Your claim number is NOK/UK-0013 and has been assigned to our claims Affiliate office.

You are advised to contact your claim agent immediately for further clarification as indicated below within 5 days

Executive Director Mr.Arvidh Savasdiphol, e-mail: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>

Congratulation

Yours Truly

Go us, we won! Lol, wish people really did give us money...

I'm always winning lotto from countries I've never been to or even heard of.... I'm the luckiest guy in the world... But when I ask them to send me an aeroplane ticket and I'll pay them back when I get over there to sort out the winnings, communication ceases, sad really cos they should know I'm good for it, I mean, I just won $11million Tanzanian dollars...

i'm always winning lotto, getting money of dead people i don't know ect i muck around with some just to waste their time like they do mine.

Yes, just one out of every 100 that falls for it, makes it worthwhile for them.
Humans can be very easy believers... :shock:

Never heard of that one.. shame on you Fay for being alive! The poor guy is out of pocket 3.5mill... gosh!

Wow FAY! Congratulations! Now, can you shout me a cool new morph, like a marble childreni? Thanks :)

there is a vice doco on youtube about them all in Ghana. you should all go watch it.. very interesting.. its like a career path for them.. they even make feature movies about it.. lol

I didn't think anyone I knew would be gullible enough to fall for the beneficiary scam but a family I used to hang around lost thier house by being sucked in. Just goes to show if you dangle a big enough carrot greed makes some people blind.

What a shame replying just encourages them. It would be great to reply " you are quite correct, I am in fact dead."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back