whats the go with this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....A timeless classic !!,.....i love this song......just have trouble remembering the words !!! :D

The feeding royal was good (and stupid) they should try that with a large retic or anna !! :lol:

geee some ppl have wayyyyy to much time on there hands... can i ask someone where t and how they get those eggs from??

don't badgers eats snakes, that's why the snake is on there

Badgers are omnivore's..........so i spose yes they would eat a snake, but in the song the snake is feared...or so it sounds!! :?

Perhaps the badgers eat the mushrooms and then start seeing big snakes ! :lol:

Damn Moreliaman, you missed the best rathergood song EVER! "We Like Tha Moon"....if you can listen to that and resist the urge to claw your eyes out then you're my hero :lol:

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger,
could someone pass me the mushrooms.?

:shock: they must of slipped some in to my juice when i wasnt looking.!!

Kersten said:
Damn Moreliaman, you missed the best rathergood song EVER! "We Like Tha Moon"....if you can listen to that and resist the urge to claw your eyes out then you're my hero :lol:

you mean this one ? http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/ when he hits the high note in moon !! ......i reckon i could do it after half a bottle of JD ! :lol:

Dude!!!

Man that moon song is whacked! I love the 'independant woman' one, its class! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back