Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
peterescue said:
boom boom, thats it, your banned.

Ha! Peter, if it only took strange/sick humour to get banned, you'd be outta here months ago! :) Africa wouldn't be far behind you either! :)

lutzd said:
peterescue said:
boom boom, thats it, your banned.

Ha! Peter, if it only took strange/sick humour to get banned, you'd be outta here months ago! :) Africa wouldn't be far behind you either! :)
Ha Ha pmsl :lol: Hey hold on a minute uncle lutzd how come peter and africa get all the sickness and weirdo gredit 8) I want my share :D Ime a sick puppy too this is discrimination!! :p

going with Diporiphora australis. not 100% sure but its the closest.
Anyone else seen these in Sydney before,
I have a sneaking suspicion Ive seen them out at La Perouse.

Only seen Jackys at La Perouse, and spent a fair bit of time there.

going with Diporiphora australis.
I would also go along with that. MAybe you should learn to take better photos Peter.......LOL

Back to your original question, Peter. "Whats this dragon?" and all the silly suggestions you have received. I also go along with Diporiphora rather than any other genus. Whatever the species is, if it was picked up as a rescue in the Sydney suburbs, its way out of natural distribution for a Diporiphora sp. so it can't be released. So the real question is - when Sydney Wildlife passes the beastie to a licensed reptile keeper, what species code does he/she use in records for NPWS?

The museum doesnt really have the facilities to keep anything beyond the animals they have.
I know when I get animals delivered to work the conservators get very nervous.
Well Jeff, we'll need a new classification. Diporiphora peterescuii but Im betting australis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back