whats this?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo

Reaction score
i found this on australian pet link, and had never heard of it. And was interested if anyone had seen or heard of them before.

i have a female elephant headed sea monitor 4 sale
3 years old
approx 1.5 metres long
great aqua blue markings with bright green tail and desert red head
has bread 3 times having around 12 babies each batch
feeding well on large rats
$3500 ono or will swap for another kind of monitor that costs around the same price

Oh yeah well i have an albino hippopatamus headed boa constrictor that only eats cats,has bred 3 years in a row now with a high rate of offspring being albino,as well as half normals and half hippo heads...$50,000 ono or will cosider trade for female albino ball python or yellow eyelash viper!

Same here. It's either a joke ad, or that guys snorting something uncut.

:p

Hix

Well i have a one eyed bell end trouser boa and i will loan it to any one with a female who hasn't bred yet.

I caught a highly coveted Stick fish the other week,I will email him and see if he is interested in a trade.

heeee heee a stick fish...did it have an unusaul looking head simialr to a rhinocerous or similar...you might be onto some new type of fish morph Greebs...don't trade untill he makes you a better offer,maybe for a hooded amazonianbeaker scaloptis fishus,you never know what might turn up in this hobby :lol:

I caught a stck fish once from a boat up near brooklyn.
Obviously still young as the deep sea reel attached to it didnt have any incrustation. Cleaned up a treat.

"the dingo ate my baby"
" the elephant headed sea monitor ate all my pea nuts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back