What's your ride?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to race speedway sidecar. It is my old avatar with the name Adam. 1035cc methanol burners with no brakes!!!! I was the swinger!! 200kph with no brakes, thats fun!!

You did ask what were people's rides. You did not specifically state motorbikes (with engines).

Exactly what I was going to say. You just said "What's your ride" My horse is my ride. Be more specific next time or don't snap at people.

Actually horsy thats the title if you read the first post the first thin i typed is 'Who else on here rides dirbikes'.

And i snapped because it annoys me when people chit chat in a thread that has a topic, if the chat was about bikes thats fine.

So here it is: THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR MOTOR BIKES (it would be in bold but all the posting options are gone like bold italic and smillies)

Actually horsy thats the title if you read the first post the first thin i typed is 'Who else on here rides dirbikes'.

Yeah, then you said "So what do you guys ride?" and I said my horse.

Rides

Was my ride for about 13 years . Not much good in the dirt but I liked it .8)

Attachments

• img017.jpg
    img017.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 33
jungletrans does that ccmc stand for what i think it does?? if so are you still with them?

Currently ride a Suzuki GSF 1200 Bandit but have had a TT 600 and a XT 550.... oh what fun they are.

yeah i assumed motocycle club but i was wonderin y u were approaching it that way. and u add to the thought with ur last post......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back