What's your specialty?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reptile websites... But im great at other stuff too... I think...

My useful speciality - proofreading and the English language.

My useless speciality - right now it's procrastination because I have job applications to write!

If we're doing useless specialities I've also got laughing/cracking jokes at the worst possible times. I also seem to have an uncanny knack for being in precisely the right place in precisely the wrong scenarios.

I'm good at keeping a cool head in situations where other people sometimes can't. Some examples are when I had to call an ambulance for my mother twice in two weeks because of nasty asthma attacks, and then a few months later took her to the doctor for an angiogram... it was a suspicious one and the doctor was worried that she may be having a heart attack so it was off to hospital in the ambulance again.

Tahlia, i need to learn how to do the same thing! When Izaiah pulled the iron from the cupboard onto his head, there was blood EVERYWHERE! All down my walls, all over the carpet, all down his arms & it was still gushing from his head........typically, i went into 'stupid mother melt down mode'........& what started with no tears ended in my poor boy asking his hysterical mother if he was going to die! God, i felt like such a fool! In the end, he was fine, a bit of 'glue' & all was forgotten.......except the way mummy lost the plot, they tell everyone......even santa heard all about it when having photos done!

Well, i am practising a new speciality today, one i havent done for years!!! I have a kid free day, and i am practising how pump the music and dance naked whilst cleaning. my neighbours keep looking at me strangely every time i take the rubbish out though, lol.

Nah in all seriousness, im practising how to enjoy being alone. I cant remember the last time i was in a totally empty house, able to do whatever i want....

Tahlia, i need to learn how to do the same thing! When Izaiah pulled the iron from the cupboard onto his head, there was blood EVERYWHERE! All down my walls, all over the carpet, all down his arms & it was still gushing from his head........typically, i went into 'stupid mother melt down mode'........& what started with no tears ended in my poor boy asking his hysterical mother if he was going to die! God, i felt like such a fool! In the end, he was fine, a bit of 'glue' & all was forgotten.......except the way mummy lost the plot, they tell everyone......even santa heard all about it when having photos done!

Oh no! Sounds like that was really scary for both of you. I'm glad your boy is ok, that would have hurt! When my brother was about 3 years old when he was climbing on the bar stools in the kitchen. He slipped and hit his chin on the bench which resulted in his top teeth going straight through his bottom lip. There was lots of blood from that one! My mother didn't panic, she just took him into the bathroom and cleaned him up and everything was fine after that lol.

i'm a walking talking medical dictionary, can interprete most medical jargon into laymans terms easily and prefer to just read medical journals to most books but i have no talent or ''specialty'' as far as reptiles are concerned other than just being the best slave i can be.

Yeah it wasnt nice.......i hate blood in big doses, & head injuries bleed a ridiculous amount! It looked like i had just murdered someone in my hallway! In the end though, didnt need stitches, just glue......& i now have more then a good enough reason to hate irons! ;) Thank god for ironing ladies.......lucky my mother in law loves me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back