when can i move my baby scorpion into a bigger tank with sand?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
when can i move my baby flinders ranges scorpion onto sand and a bigger tank can post picks if you want

what instar is your scorp? or what size? most scorps will be fine in a takeaway container for the first 2 years of their life, until your scorp is a full adult i wouldnt put in anything bigger than a chinese food container as it will suffer from not being able to find its food and you will have to work much harder to keep the humidity up for your sheds......hope that helps

what instar is your scorp? or what size? most scorps will be fine in a takeaway container for the first 2 years of their life, until your scorp is a full adult i wouldnt put in anything bigger than a chinese food container as it will suffer from not being able to find its food and you will have to work much harder to keep the humidity up for your sheds......hope that helps

cheers hes only about 8 cm

from tail to tip? if he is that size he will fine in a large take away container, or small tank/ critter keeper

hes in the extra small critter keeper with a small peice of driftwood (tank setup i got him in) but people say i should move him onto sand so he can burrow

What substrate are you using? Flinders range you can use coco-fibre/soil mix for them. You could use sand for them, as they are a desert species.

i keep flinders on a 50/50 red sand and coco mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back