Where are my posts going?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott75

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My post count continues to decrease, although the amount of messages I have actually posted is increasing. It is usually only one or two messages per day, but my post count has just dropped from around 450 to 326. Umm why?:shock:

there is an illegal trade in posts going on within this site, i sold 600 posts of mine to a couple of sixteen year olds who wanted instant credibility... perhaps such people who are so concerned with increasing their posts have now bypassed post dealers such as myself and have found a way to hijack them...

I eated them.

Eatedcopy.jpg

omg that is so cute :)

and yes, i have had that problem, not that i would call it a problem ;)

if a thread you post in gets deleted, so does the count from your posts in it

i on't take much notice of my post count, that is such a cute bhp meal, i mean kitten

there is an illegal trade in posts going on within this site, i sold 600 posts of mine to a couple of sixteen year olds who wanted instant credibility... perhaps such people who are so concerned with increasing their posts have now bypassed post dealers such as myself and have found a way to hijack them...

You interested in buyin 1000 ?
jumping-smiley-027.gif

the answer is simple...post some more BS to get your count right back up there

pffft....

who cares about post counts....

people who have "credibilty" will have it with a post count of 100 if they know what they are talking about more than a 4k person

Wow ive dropped dramatically to 167, can someone do this for my age as well, thats drop it, not change it to 167 years old

your posts probly got deleted because a mod choose to ,

heres a suggestion ,,, chit chat posts should not register in the post count ,

chit-chat gives u no post count? damn. lol.
Doesnt chit-chatting give u experience????
why is there a post count in forums anyway, just coz u post 4000 comments, most of it is arguing or pointless comments anyway....

chit-chat gives u no post count? damn. lol.
Doesnt chit-chatting give u experience????
why is there a post count in forums anyway, just coz u post 4000 comments, most of it is arguing or pointless comments anyway....

That's SO NOT TRUE! I mean who are you to say that I argue? I never argue! And all my comments have some point!

I have incredible toenails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back