Where o where can the slateman be?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Come out come out where ever you are Jan, some of us want to chat with you... you tooo Daavid and Judy!!!

SS

I think they're busy deleting. All the threads related to this have been deleted..... and I was so looking forward to following their progress.

dont worry buck, i've got copies of everything and it will be available for all to see on another web site....

Still waiting Jan.. Noticed Daaavid Turnbull (herptrader) has been online several times today with nothing at all to say

buck said:
I think they're busy deleting. All the threads related to this have been deleted..... and I was so looking forward to following their progress.

i just don't get what all the fuss is about.

BrainDamage i don't wnat to pipe up for the other side, but your not being anymore sensible about this than they are. so post your site and let others find it as they do.

Your only going to be banned from here and it'll start some crap that will be deleted and put behind us in a week.

Just some advice.
P.S i'm curious about it all... post a link when your ready.

Kee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back