Where t b

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarden

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys / gals , Well i want to expand my collection so means im going to have to build more enclosures problem is my gf HATES white enclosures she thinks they're soooo bland and wants me to build em black to go with the rest of the furniture So question is , Can any body tell me where i can purchase black melamine in the south brisbane area .

Thanks Jarden

totally agree with ur girlfriend, there is nothing uglier than melamine!!!

cant help you with where to find the black stuff, but i just had to agree!! :p

Mehhh , mines all white and it looks great so there!!! But its got pearl vacumed formed mdf frame, not just plain samo.

maybe try a kitchen place as they use it for kitchens cupboards etc. not sure though.

:D

Last edited:
hey there i am in the process of building some enclosures too heres a place that sells all colors of melamine Aussie cut cabinets and board there web site is just aussiecut and ph number is 32833177

Last edited:
I just checked out that Aussiecut site. It seems the way to go as they edge and cut I think. Plus they can deliver.

mister ply also do cut and delivered in brissy....

Bunnings has melamine in different colours,white,black,browns probably more but not sure.

Last edited:
woah thanks guys haha forgot i made this thread lawl ty dave

if ya have no luck off the shelf most timber yards etc will be able to order it in for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back