Where To Buy Rodent Supplies In Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBredli

Can someone please tell me a good place, preferably in Western Sydney (can travel though) where i can buy wood shavings, rodent pellets & water bottles. An address and approx. prices would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

Petcare 2000 warehouse at Chullora, very good prices, huge range and huge quantities (20kg bags of food).
I have most of a 15 kg bag of wood shavings still if you want to take it off my hands, I thought it'd be a cheap way to go instead of the 2kg ones but I've barely dented it!

I don't know the adress even though i was just there today, from the Hume Hwy turn off at the Recycling Plant sign and follow it to the end, its on the left opposite the RSPCA.

i will try there tomorrow, it sounds cheaper than condell park where i get mine

I get wood shavings from the local timber yards. All you have to do is take a broom and a bag. Most of the time they will even supply you with a broom. It saves them sweeping it up. a bit dusty though so it would pay to take a mask. Just ask them were to get the wood shavings from because I know you wouldn't want saw dust. The cheapest place I found Rat Cubs from is the produce barn behind the pet barn at Penrith. Its on Coreen Ave. You can try the pet barn while your there for your water bottles. Sorry I cant rememer prices. Hope this helps.

Cyborg, you have to be careful not to use treated wood, the chemicals are bad for them if they eat them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back