Where to buy Stick insects

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbcarney

Reaction score
I'm in Victoria and I'm wondering where I can buy juvenile stick insects. I've tried some pets shops but they only sell half or full grown types adn the cost is prohibitive.
any ideas?
Paul

i dont think she is selling at tme moment but the ladie who runs www.mini-beasts.com.au breeds em, send her an email, she may b able 2 help u out

thanks I'll try it. Are you sure about the address as it didn't resposn when i jsut tired it.

i know they sell them at Valley Aquarium in Traralgon for $20 but im not sure how old they are??
there number is 03 51747667
i know they goto melbourn alot so you might be able to arrange something with them if your up that way

it had this on it's site
Many insects are available:
Spiny Leaf Insects - as seen on Wild Guide, USA
Rainbow Stag Beetles - as seen in ABC series, Eye of the Storm
Giant Walking Sticks - as seen on Burke's Backyard
Giant Burrowing Cockroaches - as seen on Yorkshire Television series, David Jason
Golden Orb Weaver Spider - as seen on Disney Channel
Hercules Moth - as seen in United Productions series, Giants with Nigel Marven.
Giant Water Bugs as seen on Wild Things, USA
Butterfly Life Histories - BBC Television
Green Tree Ants and Stag Beetles - TBS Japan

And there are many more insects available, all suited to production needs.

pbcarney said:
I'm in Victoria and I'm wondering where I can buy juvenile stick insects. I've tried some pets shops but they only sell half or full grown types adn the cost is prohibitive.
any ideas?
Paul

Try contacting Sdaji on this site. He did his honours on insects and I know he used to have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back