which is your fav

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
which colour do you prefer i think i like the grey.
little buggers are getting a feed well deserved feed it was postponed due to work commitments this evening. and boy they are growing fast heheh although the other lots are still little basted turkeys :D

DSCF2183.jpg

DSCF2184.jpg

I like the blue! Gee, those pics bring back memories of the last clutch I handraised! (2 x Lutino, 1 x blue & 1 pale blue.) They look nice and chubby, you are doing a fantastic job!

They are both good, just different. What type are they?

indian ring necks, i am still waiting on the other batch to get feathers to hopefully have some sky blues in the mix. the parents they are light blue colour with a blotchy white look i like them

I like the blue! Gee, those pics bring back memories of the last clutch I handraised! (2 x Lutino, 1 x blue & 1 pale blue.) They look nice and chubby, you are doing a fantastic job!

lol yeah they are a hand full i have 9 all up at present, luckily work doesn't mind me bringing them in. yeah i hand reared a lutino a while ago but it was stolen off my verander.

Oh they're soooo sweet, I like the green:D

Dont you just love spring with all the little baby birds around. My finches have just started breeding and I hope I'll get some little ones soon. Congrats on the indian ringnecks.

they are both beautiful, I like the blue but the grey is also a beautiful baby, they fun of hand rearing(I love it) what do you think these guys are?
Im so lucky as the parents are both H/R and let me interact with the babies from day one(mind you im the only one they let near them hah)

Attachments

• baby sun conures 004.jpg
    baby sun conures 004.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 61
they are both beautiful, I like the blue but the grey is also a beautiful baby, they fun of hand rearing(I love it) what do you think these guys are?
Im so lucky as the parents are both H/R and let me interact with the babies from day one(mind you im the only one they let near them hah)

yeah hand rearing is fun, couldnt tell you what they are. i can imagine they will turn out to be something very pretty. are they sun conures ?

They are too hard to choose between. If I had to choose I would go the grey - there is just something about adult grey ringnecks that I like.

They are too hard to choose between. If I had to choose I would go the grey - there is just something about adult grey ringnecks that I like.

you are like me i just love the look of the adult grey cock birds.

They're both cute....

Are they always a bir bity.

I had to rescue a yellow ringneck a while back which was eventually fostered out. I often wondered what they were worth, not that I would have sold it.

Per

They are both very cute. but would have to go the grey ( i prefer cinnamons)
Do your guys tend to stay friendly into adulthood?
Got a customer who brings in her lutino hen which is a dream to handle-i always have to have a cuddle when it comes into the store

i love the blue, only cause my hubby has a blue one and he is amazing. ringnecks are gorgeous birds.

Bundy_zigg... yours are sun conures. but only cause it says it on the photo. lol. otherwise i wouldnt hav known. hehe.
mel

yeah hand rearing is fun, couldnt tell you what they are. i can imagine they will turn out to be something very pretty. are they sun conures ?

sure are, three of the little buggers and 2 Nandays( must admit that the Nandays are easier to H/R and seem to be more loving, My sunnie babies are full of attitude and personality though) they are alot bigger than that now. The dad is a split pied and has some nice colour on his wing and the last lot of babies only one had his colour.

i love the blue, only cause my hubby has a blue one and he is amazing. ringnecks are gorgeous birds.

Bundy_zigg... yours are sun conures. but only cause it says it on the photo. lol. otherwise i wouldnt hav known. hehe.
mel

lol your right it does say on the photo. but yeah the blues are the coo, it will be interesting as to how they turn out. as long as they stay tame i am happy though i will have to rehome a few looks like a few freinds of mine are going to et a very very good bargin on hand reared blue indian ringnecks

sure are, three of the little buggers and 2 Nandays( must admit that the Nandays are easier to H/R and seem to be more loving, My sunnie babies are full of attitude and personality though) they are alot bigger than that now. The dad is a split pied and has some nice colour on his wing and the last lot of babies only one had his colour.

very cool, im still not all there with the bird mutation, like i know all of these indian ringnecks are split lacewings, and the grey can throw blues as well. and the parents of the grey through a pastel, but its sex linked or soemthign and only girl pastels are produced. lol to much for my strainged brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back