which is your fav

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the grey one better, but in saying that. I wouldn't complain about having either! :D Very nice animals.

Bahaha funny ... not :evil:

I want a birdeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

Hey I though the blue ones were really cute but after looking at your piccies... that grey one is gorgeous!

heheh your house will be like mine in no time Ash, heheh do you want any of those caramel and white rats:p

Erm... argh... I have 3 dogs (five if you count the two Cavs), a cat, mice, rats, three pythons, and about 14 beardies (last time I did a head count, anyway :lol:). Noooo moooore animaaaaals.

But them birdees are so damn cute :cry:

Erm... argh... I have 3 dogs (five if you count the two Cavs), a cat, mice, rats, three pythons, and about 14 beardies (last time I did a head count, anyway :lol:). Noooo moooore animaaaaals.

But them birdees are so damn cute :cry:

lol i wont list mine off, but you could certainly increase on that. heheheh a few birdies would be good, i'll convert you to birds soon enough. reptiles and birds are truly the best pets. though your pups are pretty cool, i will have to get a dog at soem stage.

Hmm yes you need a puppy for sure. Then bring it to work so I can have puppy cuddles.

So these birdees... what size cage/aviary do they need? :lol:

Hmm yes you need a puppy for sure. Then bring it to work so I can have puppy cuddles.

So these birdees... what size cage/aviary do they need? :lol:

lol a big as you can give them, though if you just give them a bit of free range when you are home that would be cool to. i ahvnt decided on my design for the ones im keeping yet. i have a reasonable aviary that i need to pick up from the parentals place, but i want soemthign a bit different. but yeah heheh wait till teh a weaned and you can see if there is oen that strikes your fancy

updated photos
DSCF2210.jpg

DSCF2212.jpg

They are all beautiful birds, but I prefer the green like my Timmy. Second would be blue, third yellow and fourth grey.

Robbie The Blue Indian Ringneck.

here are some photos of my hubby's blue ring neck

1st ... a photo the breeder took not long before we got him ...12 months ago
2nd... photo taken a year later
3rd... after he had a shower.
4th... having a shower with my green alexandrine
5th....stealing dog food out of the dog bowl while i am getting the dogs dinner. lol.

anyway, birds are wonderful animals, and full of character. i would recommend them to everyone.
although, if your worried about snake bites....errr. don't get a bird, in my opionon, birds hurt 10 times as worse. the ring neck doesn't bite, but my alexandrine can take a finger off if she wanted too at the best of times. lol
cheers
mel.

Attachments

• 2007_09020013.jpg
    2007_09020013.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 22
  • misc pics april 08 033.jpg
    misc pics april 08 033.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 22
  • rubie showering 026.jpg
    rubie showering 026.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 24