Which Size?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VickiR

Reaction score
Im gonna By my terrium today so that i can finally get some central netted dragon.

Which size should i get?
Im looking at 2 by exo Terra which are:

PT2613 - 90x45x45 or PT2614 90x45x60

Any thoughts? thanks

I'd go for the bigger of the 2 and you won't need a heat mat. If you can afford it, get a ceramic heater cause even though they are more expensive they last for years whereas the lambs blow all the time.

Make sure you have some branches so they can climb and get up near to the lamp but not close enough that they can touch it. If they can get too close to it, just make sure you put a cage around it. They're also need UV as well.

I'd go for the bigger of the 2 and you won't need a heat mat. If you can afford it, get a ceramic heater cause even though they are more expensive they last for years whereas the lambs blow all the time.

Make sure you have some branches so they can climb and get up near to the lamp but not close enough that they can touch it. If they can get too close to it, just make sure you put a cage around it. They're also need UV as well.

Thanks Jewly,

i was thinking of a ceramic one. as i know they get quite warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back