While I Was Picking Up My Amazon...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
...I thought I'd get myself a new Retic too. :D He's supposedly pure Java. He also hasen't left his water dish since I got him home.

100_2352_001.sized.jpg

You are so evil!!!!!!!!
you will have to stop teasing us kev or..................... WE WILL ALL COME AND LIVE WITH YOU!!!!!

Hi Kevyn,

I used to live in Chilliwack, B.C., 60 km east of Vancouver...many many years ago. While reading your posts, I have often wondered what part of B.C you live in??

Cheers, Judy (aka HerpTrader) :D

... or is it how you kill chillies over there?? :)

Nice looking snake kev, though im beginning to wonder if your really buying all these animals, not just leading us on? :lol:

seems like, "oh i went down the shop for some milk, picked up some gum and a few retics burmese, and pit vipers from the display at the checkout on the way out" :mrgreen:

nice one kev whats the size, age and weight? is he a biter??? lol

He's about 5ft. or so. 1yr. and really good temperment. No attempts to bite. But he is a sewage spewer. I do own all these animals and just wait till I post later. I just picked up a albino Burm and I'm just getting his enclosure together.

Nice looking snake kev, though im beginning to wonder if your really buying all these animals, not just leading us on?

seems like, "oh i went down the shop for some milk, picked up some gum and a few retics burmese, and pit vipers from the display at the checkout on the way out"

Ya it's kind of like that. :wink: And I do own these animals too.

kevyn said:
But he is a sewage spewer.

Hmmm...there's a technical term I didn't pick up at uni. I may regret asking but Kevyn, what exactly is a 'sewage spewer'?

And what sort of Amazon did you pick up?

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back