White Lipped/Giant Tree Frog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bildo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
are these rare or just hard to find as i can't find any anywhere. just wondering if many people own them and if there hard to get hold of.
cheers. pics would also be great.

yea well they did have when i was there last which was maybe 2 weeks ago, the size of them would have to be about 3.5cm give or take and the price of em i think where $50 each i think. but i could be wrong. do you have some all ready, would love to see some pics of your frogs

ohh and i forgot Mentone aquarium down the road from me. has one which was pretty big about 7 or 8 cm big and it was going for $99 i think

cheers mate, ive only got this photo on my computer, will take some more when i get the chance.

Attachments

• GTF.jpg
    GTF.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 155
Hey, i see your in the suburbs of melbourne. I was at Amazing Amazon the other day and they had a tank full of them, they were really nice healthy looking animals too. Well worth a look.

white lipped for sale

are these rare or just hard to find as i can't find any anywhere. just wondering if many people own them and if there hard to get hold of.
cheers. pics would also be great.
hey mate did u get on to any frogs? iv got some for sale some breading size and some morphs

i'm desperately looking for one of these in south australia but i just can't seem to find one ANYWHERE here!! does anyone know what restrictions apply to freighting across the state borders?? it looks like that might be my only option (if it's allowed)

You will need an Import Permit (Ask your Head of Reptile Licencing) Ours in NSW is DECCW.
You will have to pay a small fee and wait a little while but then you will be able to get your animals. It also depends whether the seller is willing to freight and you could in the end, end up with a dead frog. Not saying freighting is bad, a lot its a great option, all my reptiles that have been freighted have been 100% healthy and Fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back