Who`d win these fights?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar_Psycho

Reaction score
Which would survive (land and sea fights). Disregard climate and location

1.) A 5 metre saltwater croc or an adult brown bear (grizzly)?

2.) A 6 metre saltwater croc or an adult polar bear?

3.) A 5 metre saltwater crocodile or a 30 ft anaconda?

I have no intention of having these fights take place, just popped into my head and looking for opinions.

Personally Id say
1.) Croc
2.) Croc
3.)Anaconda

Jay

oops. those answers are for sea.
Land would be:
1.) Bear
2.) Bear
3.) Anaconda

Who would win in a fight (land & sea)

It would depend who threw the first punch :p

What are they doing out at sea anyway?
And who is controlling the ship for heavens sake?
Obviously if you take animals away from there own turf and place them in unrecognized surroundings they are going to be agro.No wonder their fighting lol...

croc
bear
anaconda
on land

croc
maybe polar bear ~croc would be cold
toss up~ croc might drown snake, snake might drown croc?
in sea

My home family is 45 mins by train. I leave home at 6am for school and I get home at 6pm (basically 2.75 hours after school finishes), hence I have no time to go anywhere and my home town over here has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do in it except a game that is a mix between croquett and golf. I have the Internet and cheap rentals of new releases to keep me busy.lol.

Couldn't they just sit and have a nice cup of tea?
Sorry couldn't resist :)

Anyhow, the Romans used to capture animals to fight in the arena, it might be possible to find historical data on crocadile/bear fights. Its amazing what junk can be found on the internet.

For the most part bear are big chickens. Really. They'd see a croc and run like hell the minute it showed any aggression. A 30 ft. anny is rare, I'm not even sure if one has been found that big. To my knowledge the record for the species is 28 or 29 ft. . I'd give it to the croc again. Crocs are alot different than spectacled caiman. A polar bear on the other hand... Those things are extremely dangerous. I've heard reports of them coming into the oil drillers work camps and taking people. I'm inclined to believe some of these reports. I have a friend that's a biologist for the University of Florida and she studies polar bear in Churchill, Manitoba. They come right into people's houses there. It would be a tough one to call.

It'd depend on what style of karate they did.

I agree Parko, it would depend on that ...and on what sort of an aresenal they were packing! LOL :)

Ever heard the song ''cows with guns'' (by Dana Lyons I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back