who said horse and dog cant be friends?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

Reaction score
this is my horse and my husbands dog

[video=youtube;vADnNEvUzWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vADnNEvUzWE[/video]

nawww thats cute. i wish my horse and dog would get along that well. but my horse likes kicking...

how old were they when they were introduced and how long have they known each other?

nawww thats cute. i wish my horse and dog would get along that well. but my horse likes kicking...

how old were they when they were introduced and how long have they known each other?

well i bought the horse from the same people we bought the dog from and breeze was about 6yo

we went to have a look at pups and i saw the horse when i was there and said i had to have her, she wasnt for sale but i talked them into it lol and took a pup home too

Probably the horse is enjoying the oil and minerals on the dog's coat and the dog is obviously enjoying being patted.

I went on exchange in high school, and my host mother's dog was the best trained animal you have ever seen. When she went for rides it would walk beside the horse the whole way and never move. Even when cantering or galloping it would still stay right by her side. It was a joy to see! They also had a pet donkey and pet pony of some description (it was one of those super-hairy english ones) and when we went to visit them, the dog would sort of play with the donkey, chasing it and getting chased, jumping at it and getting headbutted by the donkey. It was cute. The pony though was about 30, had arthritis everywhere, could hardly eat, etc, and the dog knew that! He didn't try to play with it, instead just sat next to it calmly and peacefully, like a good friend.

That is so so cute, but the horse is a bit ripped off as she is not getting scratched at the same time. Must say a beautiful horse, real looker is she a quarter horse and how many hands.

That is so so cute, but the horse is a bit ripped off as she is not getting scratched at the same time. Must say a beautiful horse, real looker is she a quarter horse and how many hands.

they do swap and he licks her or sometimes they lick each other at the same time which is cute to see,

thanks, you should see her without her rug, shes a pinto, she goes back to toledo joe who is a well known paint stallion, shes 15.2hh

quantumcat, they chase each other around the yards too, anyone watching who didnt know any better would be feaking out watching them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back