Who sells the cheapest Rodents in Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

playwell

Reaction score
Hey all, I need a good supplier of reasonable priced rodents for my snakes.

The reason is that I don't like freighting, it is a hassle and a half. :roll:

So who has got the best prices for quality reptile food in Syndney. :)

Mice: $ ?

Rats: $ ?

Rabbits: $ ?

I want to buy them in bulk.

Please Sydney suppliers only. :wink:

Well I breed my own so costs me bugger all, but I often buy adult mice of a bloke who I bought my Diamond off for 75c each (frozen), picking up 25 on sunday come to think of it! he isnt a large breeder or anything but often has plenty of pnkies, fuzzies and hoppers.

I get mine from a private breeder in Quakers Hill. I pay $50 for 40 adult mice and $3.50 each for large rats. Top quality. Will be breeding my own mice soon though.

Playwell, i go to the Reptile Barn now and then, but i haven't really shopped around enough to say whether they're cheaper or more expensive than others. But i am very happy with the quality of the rodents, as are my snakes :) . I buy in bulk and they will always take a certain percentage off the price for me which i'm happy about. If you go there, try and get the young blonde haired bloke to serve you, he does good deals :) .

Also, ignore the rodent prices on their website, they're inaccurate.

Sydney Reptile Supplies, The reptile supply shop, formally known as Sydney reptile and anphibian centre, 02 9643 1500 shop4/115 john st lidcombe. :D

Thanks guys.

Instar, that sounds good as they are not that far from me. I will cantact them tomorrow.

Yeah, I gotta agree with Sydney Reptile Supplies. I tried several places before that and almost always ran into quality problems - Rats that fell apart after defrosting, and obviously badly decomposed. SRS have always sold me good quality rats and mice at a reasonable price.

Does anyone have any suggestions for cheap rodents here in Melbourne. My usual supplier has just put the prices up.

I'd like to breed my own but my wife has drawn the line at that. I guess I'm lucky she tolerates tha snakes!

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back