Who wanted painted Dragons???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Painted Dragons (Ctenophorus pictus) sub adult trio. 1 male, 2 females showing colours. . 3 $400 the lot QldS Metro

The above currently on Herp Trader. Hope it helps.

i have two dragons that were painted by my neice.... sorry they are not for sale i consider them to be priceless

I already have 3 Painted's. I fully recommend them to anyone who wants an interesting lizard. These guys are great to watch.

Simon Archibald

Just on that topic, the ad on Herp Trader says "2 females showing colours". The females of this species do NOT show the yellows/blues that the males show. ONLY the males have the "Painted" colouring. If anyone here is thinking of buying this trio, make sure you check this with the seller, otherwise you may be buying 2 males and 1 female.

Simon Archibald

Someone on here was asking after painteds and that's why I put this up. I am starting to think it might have been on another site!

African,perhaps you were thinking of Red barred dragons?

Afro.i was saying i was getting some a while back in my leopard skink post,but maybe the red-barred you were thinking of.
Your a nice young chap to remember such a thing must have a memory of an elephant yer.
My painteds will be here in the next week,juvi's though wouldn't those sub-adults though.

africa your a nice young chap.................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back