Who's a pretty boy then!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how long do they live? and what do they eat? and how much do they normally cost?

how long do they live? and what do they eat? and how much do they normally cost?

They cost $230 per hatchling, generally more for adults if you are lucky enough to find them. As far as lifespan, I would guess around 10 years, but just speculating, they haven't been kept in Australia long enough to know for sure. I feed mine cut loaded crickets, with calcium suppliment.

I bought 3 of the little buggers a year ago. 2 were suppose to be a clutch pair the other was a single. At present, i'm not sure if they are Pilbarensis (which is what i paid for) and all three turned out to be males. Have you bred these before Saz?

I've just gotten my first clutches from the females, this is their first season breeding, hopefully in a couple of months there will be the sound of little pilbariensis feet!

Shame you ended up with three males. Last season many more males were bred than females, which is a shame. I bought six and ended up with only two girls (better than none though LOL!) I will be holding back the offspring in the hope that a couple more females pop up!

Do you have pics of them Simone?

:0)

Hey Saz,

Will try and take pics tonight failing that i'll have to harass pugsly to come and take some decent shots for me. I'm not good on the camera.

Cheers,

Simone.

I used to hate geckoes and affiliated species till i got onto this site... i can't believe how many gorgeous reptiles there are that aren't snakes! Those are some of the cutest things i have ever seen!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back