why is there a error?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Python Lover

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Why is this coming up each time i click on the gallery link I cant get in there and i wanna know why this is what its saying everytime i go to click on gallery

line: 98, Failed to create G2 user with extId [3077]. Here is the error message from G2:
Error (ERROR_COLLISION)

• in modules/core/classes/GalleryUser.class at line 154 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
  • in modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class at line 360 (GalleryUser::create)
  • in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/gallery2.php at line 95 (GalleryEmbed::createUser)
  • in /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/gallery2.php at line 50

nah my side if fine a friend of mine signed in her name on my computer today and hers worked so hmmmm....... mine hasnt worked for sometime now

I always have that error, I've never been able to access the gallery :(

I've reported it to the Mods forum. Administrators should look at it tomorrow.

:p

Hix

when i go into the gallery it registers as 'TX-III' which is what i changed my name from.... i guess not everyting changes when u change your username..... just found that funny

This seems to be a pretty hard issue to fix, but I will work on it the next time I get a chance.

as this error been fixed yet as i still cant get into gallery someone else i know signed in and it worked for them just not for me when i sign in wats the go???

as in internet explorer?? well yea i have thought about that but i dont wanna change any settings hubby has done might get in trouble lol :D

Last edited:
Try downloading Firefox and have a crack with that. Will only take a few mins to download and install. If it doesn't work you can simply uninstall it then keep bugging Junior. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back