Why is this?????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
To the site Management,
Hi,
I am dropping you a line to ask why when i go to post a reply, if its say longer then 8-9 lines,i go to post it and i have to re-log in, thus losing what i just wrote.

It is very annoying, i might be a slow typer but this just REALLY, REALLY annoys me.

I hope we can sort it out
Cement

It can be annoying.
When this is happening to me and it does sometimes,nfi why,but..i use the word pad then cut and paste..hasnt happened for a while ,touch wood.

Did used to happen to me a bit. Easy fixed - all you do is when you have finished typing, just select what you have typed and copy it (ie, drag and select the text, go to the Edit menu of your browser and choose 'copy'). Then click submit in the post you created. If it stuffs up and you need to redo it, just create the new post again and paste the text you copied. (Put your cursor where you want the text pasted, go back to the edit menu, and choose 'paste').

It still happens to me,when it does I just hit the back arrow in the top of my screen it goes back to the message I just wrote and then I submit it again and it works.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back