Wierd Sleeping Beardy!! PIC

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megadeth3d

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Does anyone elses bearded sleep like my one??? he sleeps like this everynight.. i think it looks funny!

Haha that is funny. I have been known to sleep or pass out in some strange positions but nothing like that

LOl babies always sleep in the corners of tanks. My Female Adult Netted Stood on a log with her back legs and rested on in the corner like that lol. she was stretched heaps far though...My other Pygmy Adult male was sleeping, front legs on a log, 2 back legs suspended mid air, tail holding rest of body up lol! Was pretty funny. like he was meditating or something.

Okay I'm getting a beardy for my spare enclosure looks alot more interesting than my snorelax woma

Here is a couple of shots of one of mine when he was younger. Everytime I turned the light on he would open his eyes but this was how he would sleep.

As a youngen...
DSC00387.jpg

As a Juvi...
DSC00402.jpg

And as cliffhanger...
DSC00412.jpg

mine adult male does this!! these pics are classic beardy stuff

hehehe gold they have the strangest sleeping ways but must be comfy for them so how lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back