Wild BHP's breeding with vens?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeitgeist

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Ive recently heard rumor that the wild BHP's here around Mt Isa have been reproducing with the local elapids...I thought id post this as this rumor is sus and I wonder myself is this possible, and if so are there any documented cases of this happening?

PK

i also heard santa was breeding with the easter bunny :O sorry hav'nt heard anything on it it would be weird :\

you do realise what bhps eat in the wild dont you??

Certainly do, just thought id pose the question out of curiosity, as Ive only recently gotten an interest in herps and have rather little experience with them.

PK

I recently heard that the mount Isians were breeding with the animals i think that might explain your gullibility.

:p :p :p

I recently heard that the mount Isians were breeding with the animals i think that might explain your gullibility.

:p :p :p

LOL, u could call some of the women here animals, and the fool blokes that go for em are just as bad....and i posted this because i didnt believe it, but thought it was worth checking out.

PK

It's a common myth that pythons breed with various vens, you hear it quite often, as well as snakes drinking milk ( usually straight from the cows udders), and snakes having nests, and....... and......

ROFL You got to love some of the things that people come up with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back