Wildexpo 2009 (Castle Hill reptile show) update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Peter, the cleaners at the motel may get more than they bargained for on the Sunday morning.
Here are a few pics I took from last year.
Anyone got an animal they are looking to put in Best in Show?

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 81
  • DisneylandSmall.jpg
    DisneylandSmall.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Adrian at the Expo.jpg
    Adrian at the Expo.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 76
Sounds good.Will be there Friday , Saturday and Sunday all day =] How could you ever get sick of this!

We shall arrange a spot i reckon : ) I'll be dragging my dad along , and a special mate will be comming for the 3 days aswell.

Seeya there! Please dont be shy , come say hi :p

Krefft

Looks like one of the photos includes a day dreaming moment?

The wife and i are flying down on the friday so we'll definetly be there on the saturday. Aps members should have to wear an armband or something :lol: I'll be the guy with the red beard :)

If you don't plan on going, and live in Sydney, then your either not a herper, are extremely lazy, or just plain boring, maybe even a combination of all.. Last year was a raging success, I was there all Friday and Saturday, though could couldn't make it on the Sunday due to a bad snag I must of eaten at the BBQ. I really didn't even bother looking at any of the herps, too many people to say G'day to. Here are some pics of last year... Codered (smaller guy) talking to Garth & Fay
xxx-4.jpg

Suprise entertainment for the BBQ
xx-6.jpg

got people in a mood to knock down a few, here -Andrew- and Spongebob discuss about the complexities of sexing Varanids over a few bevies...( well I'm sure it was along those lines anyway)
xxxx-3.jpg

Then the night turned nasty, things happened that can't be discussed on an open forum, but here's a clue
x-7.jpg

I'm just thankful I stayed sober and didn't act in a drunk and disorderly way as other did.

Sweet, can't wait. Rocky wont be entered this year, as she is still recovering!

Haven't been to the bbq before, sounds good. I'll be there on the Saturday most likely.

After the success of the recent SOFAR expo in Newcastle, and the upcoming Macarthur show....everyone is looking forward to Wildexpo....1-3rd May.

Tickets are selling fast for the Dinner on Friday night, don't forget Bill Love will be the guest speaker for the night. Tickets are available online and includes a three day pass to the show. www.wildexpo.com.au

Don't miss out, earlybird tickets are only available till the end of March.

Can't wait for the dinner, we'll all be there.
I'm not sure how we'll all fit, but it's going to be a fun night. Does anyone know what Steve Wilson will be speaking on?

Attachments

• QldMorelia members.jpg
    QldMorelia members.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 53
I'm sure we can fit you all in.....so....how many tickets was it? lol
I will find out about Steve and get back to you, should be a good one.

I cant wait for this...its gunna be my first time and Im saving every last penny to spend on that day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back