Wildlife Carers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakesrule

Reaction score
Does any body know anything about the wildlife carers forum that is suppose to be held Sunday 11/03/2007 at the Ballarat uni Mount Helens campus. (Ballarat Western Victoria)
It is suppose to be to recruit new carers.

Im working this sunday but i think there is a forum in Ballarat about caring for koalas and possibly bats will be covered to. .Hopefully it will cover a lot more but....
Are you going to go? It would be good to have herp minded people there aswell.

I was asked to give a talk on rescuing reptiles frogs possums by Collins media. I think they are one of the sponsors. They asked me to ring Donna (wildlife carer trainer) for this area. Her answer was we really dont have time for you to talk about this but I will get back to you.
Needless to say she didnt bother getting back to me. I am not sure but I think she has a problem with the fact that Im a paid wildlife controller. AS I tried to explain to her I do a lot of snake rescues at no charge She just didnt seem to interested.
Getting to the point of this post This is an excellent opportunityfor people to learn about wildlife caring and maybe becoming a wildlife carer and I know people who are interested will learn a lot from this.
As Donna has a great reputation for the work she does for rehabilitation of injured and orphaned wild life.
Unfortunately I dont know if I will attend as I dont know all the details and nobody is returning my phone calls so if any body knows any more details time and exact location if they can post it
as I said before this would be an excellent opportunity to learn more about our native wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back