Winners are Grinners

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MR_IAN_DAVO

Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Winners are Grinners:D:D

Yes we are the happy winners of the RPM/JAG.
Many thanks to Austmorelias & Scales & Tails.

I received the magazine arvo of 3 March (Paula's Birthday). As I normally do I quickly flicked through the mag to see what was there,completly browsing over the competition winner. Then I thought I had better have a look to see who was the lucky winner.

Well I was very shocked to read my name & had to have a second look to make sure what I was reading was right. I immediatly rang Paula at work to tell her, but as usual she thought that I was jokeing & did not believe me until she came home & read it herself.

I am sure that there are many others out there that wish they were the winner.

The snake will certianly have a good home here. We have never won much at all in our lifetime & I am still today very excited at winning such a grand prize.

Once again, Thanks to Austmorelias.
Cheers
Ian.

WOAH! Congrats :D
Lol I got super excited when I won a levis! If I won a rpm I'd probably die lol

Thanks,
Just to put some finer pionts on it, we found out on Pauls's birthday, & we just got home last night from yepoon where went for a funeral of a very close dear friend/MATE where we sent him off with much respect & a few drinks afterwards, just as he would have wanted. A beautifull funeral if there is such a thing.
As you know life goes on, It is different to be excited about something in the face of sadness. But we all have to look forward to better things in the future.

The RPM/JAG girl will help enhance my breeding programs for the future.
We will be sure to post some pics & send to Joy as well for the next Magazine.

Thanks
Ian.

Congratulations Ian. I'm really glad that you are happy. The hardest thing for me has been to keep quiet about your win over the last week or so since finding out that you were the winner. I'm so glad that you are happy.

On a sad note; I am so sorry to hear of the death of your friend. It's really difficult to know what to say to someone who is grieving, and I've done too much of that myself over the last 6 months, but I hope that soon you will be able to remember the good times and laugh about the fun times that I'm sure you shared together.

Cheers
Joy

Congrats on the fab addition to your collection Ian & Paula and well done on the powers that be who made it happen :)

Does RPM stand for Reduced Pattern Morph?
Random guess.
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Ian. I'm really glad that you are happy. The hardest thing for me has been to keep quiet about your win over the last week or so since finding out that you were the winner. I'm so glad that you are happy.

On a sad note; I am so sorry to hear of the death of your friend. It's really difficult to know what to say to someone who is grieving, and I've done too much of that myself over the last 6 months, but I hope that soon you will be able to remember the good times and laugh about the fun times that I'm sure you shared together.

Cheers
Joy

Thanks Joy,
Yah life goes on. We will allways remember the good times & in the end we are happy for him as he was prepaired, even his family realise this.
We are allways happy, well 99% of the time.

Cheers
Ian.

Hey Ian,

So have you received your prize yet? If so where are the pics??!? ;)

Hi all

just to fill you guys in, we have not made arrangements as yet to get the animal out to Ian and Paula. This will happen in the next 10 days.

So pics will be added by the proud new owner shortly.....Sorry for the delay guys.....

Thanks Ben

I can't wait ,but have to learn to wait, for the exciting time that we recieve your most generous prize.

Thanks heaps & we will post pics.

Cheers
Ian

Scales & Tails ROCK!
congratulations mate enjoy and show us some pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back