Winter cool down

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike14

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm hioping to breed bearded dragons this coming season and was wonder do i need to cool them down? To what temp in winter and how much daylight? and shoul i only cool 1 sex or both? Hpe im not asking to many questions

1 trio and 1 pair are in a white melamaine, and 1 male is in a timber with mesh top, the male from that tank i am hoping to breed with 1 of the trio from white melamaine.

I have only just recently purchased a male and female (proven breeders) from Diamond_Python here on APS.

He had them in a 4 foot tank with a mesh lift up lid. From memory he did'nt need to cool them down at all as the temperature varied greatly between both ends. He successfully had 3 clutches last year out of these.

Not sure if this help you in anyway but if you contact "beknluke" also here on APS bek will sure have the answer you are looking for.

Regards,

Shane

Thanks i might pm them if they dont post in here tonight, any1 else?

OuZo or Soulweaver are also pretty good. Lamu22 I hear knows his stuff as well. Anyone else that can give Spike14 a hand shout out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back