Woma Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb96

Reaction score
Hey guys, iv been slack and haven't posted any pictures of my new babies 10 hatched out of the 11 eggs but one died a few days after it hatched out. There almost 3 weeks old have had there first shed and most of them have had the first feed and a couple have had there second feed.

Cheers Caleb.

1.P1040076.jpg2.P1040078.jpg3.P1040079.jpg4.P1040080.jpg
5.P1040083.jpg6.P1040086.jpg7.P1040087.jpg8.P1040091.jpg
9.P1040095.jpg

thats awesome womas are cooly cool 8)
thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Not a bad effort.Are you teaching that first one how to write?

What little cuties. 11 eggs is a decent amount for a woma. What locality are they?

nice and congrats , looks like it all went well , im also curious what locality , age and weight to get that result out of a first time breeding ? ( it was there first wasnt it ? )

Not a bad effort.Are you teaching that first one how to write?

Well some ppl think they have tought their snake to defecate when put out on the grass...Well done Caleb..i bet the incubating period was stressful for you..

No i just had the pen in there to show there size haha :p yeah was my first time this year they are NT Tanami woma's.
The mother is a lot darker and the father is a light colour it was stressful through incubation being my first time not really knowing everything but i had great help from Jamie/pythoninfinite he was a great help and always has been since iv meet him :)
Thanks guys i appreciate it

Cheers Caleb.

My Incubation method well i had the temp set to 31.5 in the incubator and i used vermiculite and water in the egg tub slowly adding water until its just clumping together in your hands

Caleb.

Well done mate! Gorgeous snakes :D
Sorry about the one that died :( RIP little woma xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back