Woma Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

follow

Reaction score
First post you all so hello to everyone.
I have a female woma python and she is awesome. My question is she seems to nudge me hand or arm only to open her mouth like she wants to eat me. lol I am not affraid of it and still handle her all the time. I have made sure I am clean and not smelling like anything. Usually I even take a shower first. I just want to know if this is a normal behavior of a woma when being handled. I can tell she is excited since she wiggles her tail alot. I also made sure to pick her up 2 or 3 days after I last feed her. What do you all think?

Attachments

• Copy of n600398508_1904030_907478.jpg
    Copy of n600398508_1904030_907478.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 119
it wont really have any effect, she will still try again next time, all three of my womas are like this... i have been bitten by them couuntless times, the only time they dont bite is when they are stuffed full of food, and i cant handle them then anyways!!!

I usually wait atleast two days until I handle her after feedings. So basically I have to always keep and eye out on her. It's funny cause it is so slow when she is doing it. Never has she struck at me.

lol grannieannie. Wish she wouldn't do it but then again, she's a snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back