woma question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakefreak16

Reaction score
i went to check on my female tanimi woma and caught her doing a poop but it was just like bubbles and a faint sound and it was mostly like liquid she is hopefully gravid at the moment but she is looking fine today its just none of my womas have ever done it ? what could it be ?

maybe the others have done it before but you just have never seen them do it before? My woma often has clear liquid coming out when she urates or poops, but it often dries up if i don't find the poop or urate straight away. Don't know, could be normal, could be something unusual, but its hard to tell from a brief description.

i went to check on my female tanimi woma and caught her doing a poop but it was just like bubbles and a faint sound and it was mostly like liquid she is hopefully gravid at the moment but she is looking fine today its just none of my womas have ever done it ? what could it be

My girl did this once, she farted and all this foamy stuff came out. The next day she pooped and all was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back