Woodie problem!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

Reaction score
hey guys, i breed woodies for my reptiles and all the repitles eat the large woodies accept the geckos which need the new tiny baby woodies. I have 4 geckos and a few times a week i find myself sitting there at the woodie tub for 30 mins going through the woodies trying to pick up the small ones and it takes me forever... Is there a way to get just the small baby woodies somewhere so when feeding night comes i can easily grab a whole bunch fast?

ummmm Ive red some people use a sieve to get the big oones out of the smaller ones ... i hope this helps

Either put straws in with woodies for small 1's to hide in, or get a plastic take away container [old cricket tub] and burn some holes in it with a soldering iron, place some of there favoritre food inside take-away cont. and put it in with your woodies where only the small 1's are able to get to the food. to keep them in there place some egg cartons for them to hide.
Cheers Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back