• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Woodworking tools and machinery.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake_Whisperer

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Quantity Available

Varies

General Description

I've had a bit of a cleanup in the shop today, have a few items that just don't need to be here anymore! Been a chippy for a loooong time, but now I'm selling off some of my old gear to pay for my... mining courses.

I'd prefer pickup but if you just have to have something, let me know and I can ring my freight company for a quote.

Best way to get a hold of me is by email at "aaron(at)snakewhisperer.com.au, or on the blower on 0423 663 773.

Up for sale is:

Metabo KGS 1880 10" sliding compound mitre saw. Hardly used, super quiet induction motor, runs like a champ. New, about $1000. Sell for $500.

MetSlider.jpg

Carbatech 2HP Tradies Dust Extractor. Has seen very little use and runs like a champ. Comes with an assortment of fittings, gates, and adaptors, as well as 2 lengths of 100mm hose, 2.8m long each. Price new for the unit alone is $600, sell the lot for $300.

DustExt1.jpgDustExt2.jpg

Makita 18V Battery 7 1/2" Sliding Comp. Mitre Saw. This unit came with my set of Makita batt. gear, never really had a need for this so it's relatively un-used. Comes with a decent Freud blade. I can supply with 2 old style 18V batteries but they are both dead and in need of re-packing. SOLD

MakBattSlider.jpg

Makita UC400 Electric Chainsaw. 1650W, 400mm bar, nice sharp chain, bought it to do 1 reno, then went back to cabinetmaking! Runs perfectly but leaks bar oil for some reason. Nothing major, just messy. Other than that it works perfectly. SOLD

MakChain.jpg

Porter Cable 18g Brad Nailer. Has not been used in 5 years, seals may need oiling. At last use it went great guns. SOLD.

PCNailer.jpg
2 x Diamond T aluminium tool boxes. Don't know why I have so many tool boxes (yes, I do
wink.gif
) but I have a couple of 1128L x 380H x 390W ally units that can go. 1 has keys, other needs a replacement set. You can pop into Trade Tools or Repco, will cost ya $10 for a new set. These are the rubber sealed type boxes, they've served me well but have to go. Sell the pair for $200.

ToolBox.jpg

Sunshine Coast, Qld.

Willing to Freight?

Not really, doesn't hurt to ask though.

Contact Details

aaronatsnakewhispererdotcomdotau
0423 663 773

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back