work - casual/part time

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobojono

Not so new Member
Reaction score
any1 know where i can get a part time/casual job that doesnt require experience ?

basically willing to do anything... almost ;)

how old are you and where in Sydney are you located?

just finished school and turned 18, near hurstville/bankstown

been to both many times wattso

hey,
A good friend of my works at a hotel as a porter type person he enjoys it...the pay is great..and he gets to meet some hot chicks!!!

You want a full time job?
Try scanline at Riverstone

I was supposed to start there but I feel like a hoe working for money lmao

Hey Nobojono, If you dont mind physical work then why dont you give some builders, concreters, brickies etc a call. Often they are hangin out for labourers but dont bother to advertise or go through agencies. Just be straightforward with regards to experience or lack of as usually a labourers attitude is the thing not his resume.(I've been labouring for years and recommend it for any young fella as you'll get some good experience with general building etc. oh yeah and build muscles so as Brodie put it ''meet hot chicks''. Good luck.

I'm in Vic Nobo otherwise I might be able to set you up with something. Hotels are a good start point if you don't mind doing various things and some wierd hours sometimes! Might mean hopping on a train though, heaps of work in the Hospitality Industry in the city.
Same for you West Ham, won't get much on the peninsula area though.

I also worked in hospitality for a few years as a hotel receptionist/night auditor, it was something different. I've almost got rid of the nervous twitch and insommnia. Cant quite get all the knives out of my back but.Nah, give me a shovel anyday.

Did I forget to mention that side of things? I wonder why, maybe cos I'm recruiting at the moment :) Thanks for bringing that up Parko old boy :-D

mate, nurseries always need casual labour at this time of year. just rock up and say you will work hard - prob better chance at wholesale rather than retail.
cheers
jamie

Nobojono mabe i can get you some gardening jobs ocasionally in Bankstown area.. I would like to know how much you would charge per 8 hour day in garden weeding and brush clipping. Cash on hand.

Hit the butchers if you don't mind a little blood and a bit of mess.It is a great job nice and cool through summer.I'm sure the supermarket's this time of year have something.I know woolworths up here is always flat out around christmas.Might have to work weekends though.Even deli's etc might have something going.But this might not be down your alley.Also that job search site is really good.It's got everything.
Good luck.

You can have my job, I'm totally sick of it... :-(

I generally find seek.com.au to be pretty helpful, there are plenty of listings...

Hit the butchers if you don't mind a little blood and a bit of mess.It is a great job nice and cool through summer.I'm sure the supermarket's this time of year have something.I know woolworths up here is always flat out around christmas.Might have to work weekends though.
i work in the meat department at woolies as an assistant... great job and great people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back