Worst trend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto tuned vocals.
So I'm watching TV and see an ad for a toy, something like a microphone connected to a speaker. I keep watching and it makes your voice different, and also has auto-tune and 'pitch perfection'. The ad states 'Now you can be a good singer!'
It really gets to me how people think auto-tuned people sound good.

So I'm watching TV and see an ad for a toy, something like a microphone connected to a speaker. I keep watching and it makes your voice different, and also has auto-tune and 'pitch perfection'. The ad states 'Now you can be a good singer!'
It really gets to me how people think auto-tuned people sound good.
Saw that ad. Some mild autotune can be good but thats just full on autotune vomit.

Owling... What The!!!

owling_knocks_planking_01.jpg

Barbie... Someone gave me one of those when I was 5 and I tied a skipping rope around its neck and hung it from my bedroom door... I hated that thing.

Barbie... Someone gave me one of those when I was 5 and I tied a skipping rope around its neck and hung it from my bedroom door... I hated that thing.

I tied mine to my sisters bunk and attacked it with dragons. I wanted an Optimus Prime transformer. Stupid gender roles.

Dubstep.....planking....pfffft

I thought dogging was the latest craze.... :D:D:D

I tied mine to my sisters bunk and attacked it with dragons. I wanted an Optimus Prime transformer. Stupid gender roles.

I used to melt mine, until mum hid the matches, then I used a microwave. Mum was not impressed.

As for this thread, how very triple J ;)

The worst trend I see is chicks who wear tights as pants... or those Jeans tights.. seriously?

...as a person who follows fashion, I could go on for hours.

I used to melt mine, until mum hid the matches, then I used a microwave. Mum was not impressed.

As for this thread, how very triple J ;)

The worst trend I see is chicks who wear tights as pants... or those Jeans tights.. seriously?

...as a person who follows fashion, I could go on for hours.
i was listing to triple j and it made me think it be great topic hahahahaha

skinny jeans on guys:lol:, makes me laugh every time I see them.

Dubstep.....planking....pfffft

I thought dogging was the latest craze.... :D:D:D

Dogging's been around for ever. Every time the next generation of young drinkers and ravers come out dogging rises again... if you'll excuse the pun...

I hope flagging never becomes a *ahem* trend...

Flagging actually requires skill and a good set of stomach muscles...

Dogging's been around for ever. Every time the next generation of young drinkers and ravers come out dogging rises again... if you'll excuse the pun...

Ah I see, a bit like yoyo's comes in and out of popularity when the occasion arrises for it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back