• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Female Pygmy Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakester

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I want to add some more female pygmy beardies (pogona henrylawsoni) to my collection. I'm looking for 1-3 year olds, eating well and in good condition. I currently have 5 of these little critters (3M, 2F) and i am hoping to boost the female numbers a little. Will pay top dollars for fine examples of this species.

Cheers,

Chris.

Email- [email protected] or call me on 0410621160

hi sorry no spare females but i have eggs in the incubater are you interested in selling a male
mick

Hey Mick,

Sorry not selling any of the males at this stage. Was considering buying more hatchies this year but thats always a gamble and i could end up with more males! Problem is that these little guys seem difficult to accurately sex. Hence the add. Will let u know if i decide to part with any of the males.

BTW i purchased a diamond python hatchling from you 2 years ago and he is going really well colouring up nicely and time to put out in an aviary!

No worrys and good to hear about the diamond mine have all mated for this year hope all goes well if i hear of any extra females i will pas on details
mick

BTW Mick there was someone selling a pygmy beardie male on pet-link over last weekend for $140.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back