YAAAAAAAAAY!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
For the first time today my adult Beardie finally VOLUNTARILY ate some apple! I've only ever been able to get him to eat mealworms! I was wondering what other fruit and veggies I should try and get him on?

Cheers, BB

Greebo, It's your fault that Greg's little joke is getting annoying :D

Oh, and Greg? :) I dont need to be told that it's Greebo's fault that your joke is getting annoying :)

try some dandylions and wondering dew along with;
Day lily flowers,Ficus leaves,grapes,pansie flowers,peas,beans,bok choy,,clover,carrot,parsely and many more.However i noticed that you fed him some apple,just be sure not to feed any of the seeds to him as they can be poisonous.

i hope ya know that a diet of only meal worms for to long will cause stomach problems, especially in beardies!

Yeah mealworms aren't much good for anything except for feeding to crickets. They don't go to close to my lizards unless they need to gain a bit of weight.

yeah i had a diet of only mealworms but it caused stomach problems,so i went out and got a pizza.he he he.

Greebo,Belinda ???????? Who are these people?

How do I take that comment ^^^^^^^^ back? I just realised that we are in the "Herp help" forum and my comment had nuffin to do with em :oops:

Oh well least my post count went up because of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back